Prices for all PÖFF screening tickets are 5 euros until the 8th of November!
All festival screening tickets cost 5 euros from the 16th of October – the ticket sale for First Feature Competition begins – until the 8th of November.
You can buy tickets from our homepage – just go to the page of the film You want to see – and in Piletilevi – piletilevi.ee/POFF. The first tickets will go on sale on the 16th of October, so make sure to secure the best seats early! The physical PÖFF ticket booths will be opened on the 6th of November in the key locations of the festival – CC Plaza, Solaris Center, etc.
16th of October – the first screenings of the First Feature Competition go on sale
23rd of October – the first screenings of the Official Selection – Competition go on sale
30th of October – the German Focus tickets go on sale
6th of November – tickets for all PÖFF films and screenings go on sale
8th of November – the last day when the tickets are available at the 5 euro discount price
· Masks are highly recommended at all festival events, venues and screenings. You may bring Your own mask to the festival or get one for free from our volunteers during entry.
· When buying Your ticket from the PÖFF ticket center, be prepared to have your ticket personified, meaning we will as for your personal data. Also, you are not allowed to change your seat in the cinema.
· Before entering the screening hall you might be asked to have your temperature checked. If You don’t feel well, we ask you to remain at home and see the films online (and consult a doctor, if necessary).
· The cinemas of the festival will be equipped with sanitizers that we ask everyone to use.
· The cinema halls will be disinfected between screenings.
· The audience will be asked to exit the screenings row by row to avoid the formation of clusters at doors.
The double seats are located in the Apollo cinema in the Solaris Center. You can’t buy a double seat with you Wolf Pass.
Discount tickets are available to children younger than 7 yrs, pupils, students, pensioners, teachers, conscripts, who will need to be ready to prove their status with a respective document.
The festival retains the right to make changes in the schedule.